The SRWMO does not administer a permitting program. If you are proposing a project that might affect water resources or involves land disturbance, please seek permits from the city or township where the project is located. The SRWMO has performance standards that must be included in municipal permitting and ordinances, therefore compliance with municipal permits ensures compliance with SRWMO requirements.